Assisted Living Services at The Highlands at King Home
Residents of The Highlands at King Home enjoy a charming, boutique-style residence located on a tree-lined street, just minutes from downtown Evanston.
This friendly community offers spacious one and two-bedroom apartments, a warm, homelike atmosphere and an active lifestyle for people who wish to remain independent, but may need some assistance.
Personalized care and services
The Highlands at King Home is designed for people who need help with daily living to remain as independent as possible. We offer personalized levels of services, plus the security of knowing our expert staff is ready to assist you at a moment's notice.
Unique benefits include:
- Nurses on staff 24 hours a day
- Social worker to meet each residents needs
- Multi-disciplinary team approach to resident care
- Choices program emphasizing the seven dimensions of wellness
- Priority access to Presbyterian Homes’ continuum of care
Select Floor Plans
- To view our one bedroom apartment floor plans, click here
Advice & Resources for Families and Caregivers
At Presbyterian Homes we've been helping families find the answers they need and providing the best care for their families for over a century.
Through the years, we've learned a thing or two. Whether you find the retirement living or care assistance you need at a Presbyterian Homes community, or somewhere else, we're pleased to share what we know with you. Click to access advice and resources.